Saturday, July 2, 2011

Moving thru....

... life.  So all the international company have departed and I have a few days to reflect.  I've blogged about Nathan and the stoles on my quilting blog QuiltsQuilts

Today I should be working on a quilt, but the project has gone on for months and I've lost my enthusiasm.  Instead, 3 more projects are percolating in my head and I'd rather be doing those.  I will get to the most important later today....  but for now, I need to carry on and get this one completed.

The quandry is between doing what I want to do and doing what I should do!  How to balance?   Perhaps a healthy boundary here.... sew for a while, bead for a while, sew for a while.  It's a rare Saturday with no committments.   Time to find a balance and harmony between my left and right brains, and accomplish both.  Wish me luck!

No comments: